The larger the organisation, the larger its woes, often.
I have supported many organisations with these issues. Do reach out to me if you need help: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is what I talk to in this episode.
About today’s episode:
5 Problems that Hierarchical Structures Face
1. Is your leadership pecking order in effect causing your leaders to negatively compete with each other?
2. Has your organisation got a command-and-control style, like the Milgram experiment? Do people conform without questioning, like a herd of sheep?
3. Is yours an entitlement culture where people expect the next role to be their god given right?
4. Has your organisation had cases of corporate fraud which went unseen for a while?
5. Is your organisation constipated when it comes to decision making?
More about your host, Prina Shah:
We spend more time of our waking day at work than with loved ones, my mission is to make your workplace a good place to be!
Sometimes I speak to amazing thought leaders, sometimes the podcasts will be solo episodes.
I am Prina Shah, I am a Coach, Consultant, Trainer and Speaker with 20+ years of experience in developing Executives, Leaders and Teams.
My specialty is in developing your people and working with you to optimise your organisational cultures.
Thank you for tuning in!
Prina (helping you find Ways to Change the Workplace) Shah
Prina (Helping you find GREAT ways to change your workplace) Shah